Why upgrade to Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP software?
VersaWorks Dual looks just like VersaWorks, with the same user-friendly interface. But it’s packed with additional features to ensure faster RIP times and even greater quality of print output, including:
• PDF and PostScript® engines to deliver faster previewing times and improved handling of PDF, EPS and PS files;
• Process complex files with transparencies, drop shadows, special colour layers and other special effects directly in the RIP to save time and simplify the production process;
• Generate White and Gloss data within the RIP without the need to edit artwork;
• Create and save unlimited queue settings to recall complex job settings or specific workflow functions;
• Predictive ink and job time calculator to help you quote jobs competitively and profitably;
• Built-in PANTONE® and Roland Color System Libraries for accurate, fast colour reproduction;
• Rotate and mirror variable print data from inside the RIP for the quick and easy customisation of individual items within a print run;
• Simultaneous output to up to 4 compatible devices, and much more.
Upgrade your device to Roland VersaWorks Dual for free
As part of our commitment to provide the absolute best for our customers, we are offering users the opportunity to upgrade their existing compatible devices to the latest powerful VersaWorks Dual RIP software, free of charge.
A free upgrade to VersaWorks Dual RIP is now available for these models:
• SOLJET PRO 4 XR-640
• VersaCAMM VS-640i/540i/300i
• VersaCAMM SP-540i/300i
• VersaSTUDIO BN-20
• VersaEXPRESS RF-640
• VersaUV LEJ-640/640F
• VersaUV LEC-540/330
• VersaUV LEF-20/12
• Texart RT-640*
For customers who are already using VersaWorks Dual, a free upgrade to the latest version is also available.
The process for upgrading your device to VersaWorks Dual is simple.
This upgrade process is applicable to customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and India. If you live outside of these regions, please click here to visit our global partner page where you will find your country listed.
* VersaWorks Dual upgrade only available for RT-640 devices currently running VersaWorks
In order to use Roland VersaWorks Dual, a computer needs to meet the following system requirements:
• Operating system: (OS): Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (32-bit edition/64-bit edition)**
• Processor: 2.0 GHz or faster Intel Core 2 Duo recommended
• Memory (RAM): 2 GB or more recommended
• Video card and monitor: A resolution of 1,280 x 1,024 or more
• Free hard-disk space required for working space: 40 GB or more recommended
• Hard-disk file system: NTFS format
• Optical drive: DVD-ROM drive
- Ethernet port
- Internet connection and web browser in order to use Roland@NET
** Roland VersaWorks Dual is a 32-bit application and therefore runs in WOW64 (Windows-On-Windows 64) when running on 64-bit versions of Windows operating systems.
Please note: Considering that you may be using software, such as Illustrator®, we recommend that you use as high a performance computer as possible to reduce RIP processing time. We also recommend you use a hard disc which has a large capacity, because print files are often several GB in size and larger when data is high resolution